THE swiss army knife to handle NMEA0183 & NMEA2000 data.
NMEAconnect can connect to almost any NMEA source using TCP/UDP, BLE, internal/external GPS, Simulation or Logfile and act as an NMEA server/bridge due TCP/UDP.
With NMEAconnect you have:
- support of NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000 or SignalK data of almost any device
- a simple setup with preconfigured sources plus versatile configuration options
- all values ordered into clear ‘Modules’
- a NMEA multiplexer, hub or switch
- a server/repeater to forward NMEA messages to other devices (some NMEA-WiFi gateways are accepting only one client)
- a server of the internal GPS Position as NMEA data to an external device
- a MQTT broker, client or gateway
- ‚unlimited‘ NMEA log (also when running in background)
- nmeaconnect:// protocol to provide NMEA data to e.g. a Filemaker database
- background updates
- a visual indicator for NMEA activity
- Environments to handle different setups
- Message-Rules: Block, Gate Time and TalkerID for each NMEA sentence